Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Tuesday, April 22nd 2003


This week is “national turn off TV week” so the majority of the family is trying not to watch TV. Dad and Tab don’t care though. Mom and Dad got in a big fight on the phone today, which ended in mom slamming the phone on the hook. Then mom called dad back to ask for forgiveness and mom quickly hung the phone back up. I don’t remember if I told you, but Zane got a convertible. He paid about $2,000 for it. The day after Easter, I got mad about something and I had all this stored up anger. Well I went outside to get away from every one and I stood up on our old bbq grill holder and fell. When I got up it felt like nothing had happened, then I looked at my left thumb, it was bleeding badly. So I asked God to forgive me for my anger then went and washed it off from the dirt. It’s just that now I can look at my thumb and remember, not to store up anger. I’ll be able to look at my thumb and remember how much pain it cost me. I just thought I’d tell you something funny that happened at school today. Zane, Brian Bradfute, and I were eating lunch in the cafeteria today, we were playing with a ketchup packet as if it were drugs or something. A cop was watching us and we knew it. So I left the table early and the Officer didn’t say anything, I guess because we made it look like Zane had the “drugs”. So when I got home from school Zane told me what had happened after I left. As Zane and Brian were leaving the table, the cop told Zane to come over and empty his pockets. When he did, to the Officers surprise, Zane had pulled out that ketchup packet, the two cops started busting out laughing. One cop later said that we better not try to sniff that. I got a kick out of that. Sam out.

No comments:

Post a Comment