Saturday, December 15, 2007

Merry Christmas

...and Happy Holidays for everyone else.

My winter season is usually spent with family, like everybody else. But with a family of eight... the house gets really full... really fast.

This year all I really asked for from Santa was running gear for the upcoming Chevron Houston Marathon that I'm running on January 13th. I ruined my first iPod nano (1st generation) by letting sweat get to it while I ran. Now I have the new iPod nano (4th generation) that plays video. Super stocked about training with it!

And yes, it's VERY depressing to see my sister and her husband, my other sis and her new boyfriend, and finally... my brother and his fiance all partying it up in "Love-ville" while I'm out here on "Lonely Island". Don't be diseved by the name, even though it's an island... and people are suppose to be "livin' la-vita lo-ca" while they're single... it's LONELY for me.

I'm trying to enjoy single life as much as possible... but when you've felt that other half of you filled once before... it's hard to ever go back to the life you had before.

Don't get me wrong, this season is hands down, the best one of them all! And as miserable as I may feel inside... I'm all grins for my family and friends.

Merry Christmas to one and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment