Thursday, August 14, 2008

Deliverance

[---] is whoever you want him to be, because apparently being me isn't neat. I don't know you. I don't know me. But every time I try, I get beat.

I want to be free, I want to be free, I want to be free.
But the words don't place themselves and the motions don't take control.
Society is cruel indeed. Love and trees are all I need.
Love love love and trees are all I need.

Keep me rooted in the organic, keep me far away from the panic.
All I need from you is to be my little growing liberty seed.

1 comment:

  1. The power of your words continues to amaze me. You're so poetic and yet to me you make complete sense.
    Be who you want to be with no regrets. Someone will always be there for you no matter who you are. The quest for love can last a lifetime, and trust me I know because I'm on the same path. You just have to keep your head up high and always think positive and any girl would be lucky to have you.
    The key is not to change for someone else's needs. Only change for your own. I've always made that mistake in the past but now I feel free.
    Parents may try to bring you down and smother you, but just know that life goes on and eventually they'll let you escape and fly away. My parents have somewhat of a tight grasp on my life at the moment, but I know that it can't last forever, and as long as I look to the future, there's hope.
    Sorry about leaving such a random and long comment that probably doesn't make too much sense, but I love being here to listen to what you have to say every few days. =]

    ReplyDelete