Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Resignation



Hey,

Thank you for being honest with me... yet again. haha That's all I could ever ask of you. I can't say I understand, I don't know why God would give me these feelings. I just have to put my faith in The One who does understand.

Watching you grow as a Christian over the years has helped me renew and strengthen my faith in God. I had my heart broken by a girl 6 years ago and I let that affect my walk.

My heart was very bitter and I held on to that pain for a very long time.

You have the love of God shining through you. God, though you, has taught me much more about humility and selflessness.

God still has lots of heart issues to work out of me but I am willing.
I know as long as I am willing, I cannot fail.

I want you to know that I care about you so much it hurts. I don't mean that figuratively. It hurts the venerable soft parts inside, not like a bump or cut that passes in a week or month.

Love and blessings always,

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment