Thursday, December 31, 2009

Taking Over

The leaves fall like rain, I feel the wind blowing me away.
Spring time comes with broken hearts, it's just the start of something new.
Days go by with the blink of an eye and I sit here wondering why.

Yesterday fell, so hard on its face. Today gets up, and finds its own place.

Every day I feel like crying, I lost the will to keep on trying.
Whether it be, you or me, it's time to face our naïvety.

A lost love is everything a lost soul needs,
To complete the deepest grievance ever known.

Why here, and why now,
Who says, and who knows,

Right here, and right now,
I say, and I know it's taking over me.

It's taking, taking, it's taking over me.
Taking, taking, it's taking over me.

Be bold and take hold,
It's taking over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment